- How do I earn Inline Reward Points?
- How can I check my Inline Reward Points?
- When can I redeem Inline Reward Points?
- Can I redeem Inline Reward Points for cash?
- Who from my company can earn/redeem Inline Reward Points?
- How can I check the status of my order online?
- Can I change my password?
- How long does it take for my order to ship?
- Whom do I call if I have a question about my order or need to return merchandise?
- How do I update my account information?
- How can I search for a specific item within the catalog?
- How often are new items added to the catalog?
- What are "Specials" and how often are they added to the catalog?
- Will I be notified once I have enough points for an item in my Wish List?
- Will I have to pay taxes?
How do I earn Inline Reward Points?
Inline Reward Points are earned for your purchases from Inline Electric Supply's normal stock at any of our locations. Earnings may vary from time to time for special promotions on specific products or manufacturers. Inline Reward Points are earned only if your account is in good standing.
Who from my company can earn/redeem Inline Reward Points?
Only one authorized representative of your company can earn or redeem Inline Reward Points. Redemption of points must be in accordance with your company's policy and any distribution of awards to employees other than the authorized representative must be administered by your company. Inline Electric Supply Co. is not responsible for distributing awards to employees.
How can I check my points?
You can check your points on the www.InlineRewards.com website by logging in and choosing the 'Reports' link from the navigation bar at the top of the page. You will be able to view Available Points, Earned Points, Issued Points, and Redeemed Points as well as view a detailed transaction history.
Can I change my password?
Your password can be changed by logging into InlineRewards.com website with your current password and selecting the 'Profile' link from the navigation bar at the top of the page. At the bottom of the profile page is the password change area. You will be required to enter your old password, new password, as well as enter a challenge question. In the case that you forget your password, you can choose to either have your password emailed to you or you can answer the challenge question.??
How can I check the status of my order online?
You can check the status of your order online by selecting "My Account" and then "Order History" from the top navigation bar. By selecting the appropriate confirmation number, you will be able to see the status of your order. Orders which have shipped via UPS will contain a link directly to UPS allowing you to see exactly when your order will arrive.
Orders will be identified in one of the following ways:
* In Process - the order has been received and is currently being processed in our systems.
* In Picking - your order is ready to be shipped from Award Headquarters.
* Shipped - the items has either already been shipped or is in transit.
* Drop-Shipped - the item was shipped directly from the manufacturer. Orders which are directly shipped from the manufacturer can take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
* Backordered - the item is current out of stock. Along with your backordered status, you will be provided an estimated ship date. This is the date we estimate your item will ship from our warehouse. Please note, this is an estimate.
How long does it take for my order to ship?
Please allow two to three weeks for award delivery. Some larger items, especially those that must ship via truck line, may take an additional six to eight weeks. Please view more information about our shipping policies at www.InlineRewards.com by clicking here(login required).
Whom do I call if I have a question about my order or need to return merchandise?
Should you have a questions regarding an item, your order or you need to return merchandise, you can contact
Customer Service Department
PO Box 4208
Hazelwood, MO 63042-0808
All inquiries will be answered within 48 hours.
How do I update my account information?
Login to your account with your current information. Select "Profile" from the top navigation bar, you will be directed to your account information. Enter the updated information and click "Update Profile".
How can I search for a specific item within the catalog?
You can start with browsing specific categories of items by using the "Category" link inside the awards store. By utilizing the "Advanced Search" functionality within the catalog, you can narrow your item search. Select "Advanced Search" on the right side of the catalog page and search by Brand, Description or by specific point range.
What are "Specials" and "Hot Picks"?
Hot Picks: Merchandise in the "Hot Picks" area includes seasonal items, popular choices and/or new products. Upon each login different Hot Picks may appear on your Home Page. To view a complete list of all current Hot Picks, click the 'All Hot Picks' button.
Specials: Occasionally, specific products are available at a discounted point value. Upon each login different Specials may appear on your Home Page. To view a complete list of all current Specials, click on the 'All Specials' button. There may be a limited supply of these products available. Should you select an item which is no longer available, we will contact you and refund the points back into your point bank.
Will I be notified once I have enough points for an item in my Wish List?
As long as you have an email address within your Account Information, once you have been awarded enough points for an item within your wish list, you will receive an email informing you of this.
Will I have to pay taxes?
All awards are subject to applicable Federal Income Tax. It is best to check with your tax consultant to determine your tax liability. Inline Electric Supply Co. will issue IRS Form 1099 to any company/individual who redeems more than $600 worth of awards in the program.