Inline Rewards - Rules
Rules for Participation in the Inline Rewards Program
- You are eligible to participate in the Inline Rewards program unless prohibited by your company's policies.
- You must complete the registration form to participate in the program. You will receive credit for qualifying purchases from the beginning of the fiscal month in which your registeration is completed.
- Earned Inline Reward Points may be redeemed throughout the program.
- Inline Reward Points earned are based upon your stock purchases from Inline Electric Company or Inline Lighting.
- Qualifying orders must be ordered, shipped and invoiced during the program period. All credits for returned materials will be subtracted from your elegible sales amounts.
- Your account must be in good standing, consistent with the terms established by Inline Electric Supply Co.'s credit department, in order to redeem Inline Reward Points.
- Inline Reward Points are not redeemable for cash or credit and are not transferable. All Inline Reward Points earned will be awarded to the company registered.
- If a specific merchandise item is discontinued, Inline Electric Supply Co. reserves the sole right to substitute a similar item of equal or greater value.
- Returned merchandise will not be accepted without prior written authorization from the Award Headquarters Customer Service Department. Award Headquarters offers a 30 day warranty plan on any defective merchandise. After 30 days, you will be provided with the manufacturer?s warranty/proof of purchase form to assist you in finding a dealer in your area.
- The IRS considers award earnings as taxable. Inline Electric Supply Co. will issue a 1099 to all recipients who redeem more than $600 in any year in Inline Reward Points throughout the program. All income tax liabilities resulting from merchandise awards are the responsibility of the customer/award recipient.
- You are responsible for ensuring no unauthorized or illegal use of the Inline Rewards website with your password or account access.
- In all matters relating to interpretation and application of any rule of this program, the decision of Inline Electric Supply Co. shall be final. Inline Electric Supply Co. reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the program at any time due to reasonable business considerations or circumstances beyond our control. In the event of a dispute over whether an order qualifies or not, the judgment of Inline Electric Supply Co. shall prevail. This program is void where prohibited by law or company policy.
- The rules and provisions of this platform, whether in electronic form or printed or any combination of print or electronic media, are subject to and shall be superseded by any other conflicting rules and provisions of Inline Electric Supply Co.